Admire breathtaking views of Mount Etna and surrounding landscape. Enjoy a moderate hike on off-the-beaten paths and learn about the geology of the volcano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Catania's center (Piazza Stesicoro on the Amphitheatre side).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Thermal clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This hiking excursion is for everybody even if it's a little bit challenging at the beginning, but if you are healthy and normally trained for long walks it is suitable for you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There will be a stop for sandwiches on the way to Etna
- The program of the excursion may change due to adverse weather conditions, as well as access restrictions by the authorities
- In case of cancellation for bad weather conditions guests will be refunded