Enjoy the spectacular scenery from high on Mount Etna volcano. Explore the last eruptions of the volcano and see the Silvestri craters created in 1892. You’ll enter a lava cave to see how lava flows form, and taste some delicious local products as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- • Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels and B&Bs in Catania
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Instead of trekking, you have the option of taking a cable car and jeep bus up 3,000 meters, enjoying the lunar-like landscape. The price is EUR 67.00 per person and also includes an alpine guide who will lead you around the area at the top.