Tour the beautiful countryside of the Penedès area by open-top 4x4. Travel through the stunning vineyards before heading back to the family-run winery for a viticulture course and wine-tasting where you'll try award-winning wines and sample local produce.
What to Expect
Come and discover the breathtaking countryside of the Penedès area by open-top 4x4. Cruise through the vineyards and admire the scenery that stretches out before you.
Go behind the scenes at the family-run winery to discover the secrets behind wine making and learn how to taste wines like a professional. Get to know the Penedès countryside before completing a wine tasting course of 4 internationally-awarded wines along with a delicious selection of local products.
- Tour of the vineyards, tracks, and mountain
- 2-hour viticulture course and wine-tasting:
- Winery visit to study winemaking techniques
- Wine tasting course including 4 wines
- Sampling of cheeses and local products
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- Round-trip transfers from Barcelona (available as an add-on, please select when booking)
Cancel up to 0 hours in advance for a full refund
Bodega J.Miquel Jané
Masia Cal Costas s/n
08736 Font-Rubí (Spain)
Know Before You Go
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the departure day: no charge
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure day: 50% charge
- No shows: no refund