Forget the fatigue of walking all day and hop aboard a golf cart for an exciting ride through Rome. Drive around the city in comfort, seeing all the top attractions and visiting the Catacombs of Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is only a 5-minute walk from Termini Central Train Station. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a "Wheel Tours" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The Catacombs are a sacred place. Inside the constant temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius or 59 degrees Fahrenheit and humid; please dress appropriately
- The Monument is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for those who are claustrophobic and those with serious walking problems: there are 50 irregular steps to go down, as many to go up, and no possibility to sit down along the way. There are no elevators, and the floor is uneven