Come explore the island's tropical rainforest by ziplining through the canopy before taking a dip at Marigot Bay and sampling some of the best rums and liquors made in Saint Lucia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- This option is exclusive for guests staying in local hotels, villas, or guesthouses. Pickup will be from the hotel's lobby or parking lot (in the absence of a lobby area) at 9:00 a.m. Guests should be ready five minutes before the activity begins.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet outside the cruise-ship terminal • Please arrive five minutes before the activity beginsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Closed shoes, pants, and shirts that cover your shoulders are recommended for ziplining
- Please bring towels and swimsuits for the beach
- Please bring cash or a credit card to purchase rum