St. Lucia: Vigie Beach Day with Transfer
- Enjoy a non-crowded golden sand beach
- Avoid traffic and enjoy the beach within minutes of arrival
- Relax on the beach in complementary beach chairs
Your friendly driver will be waiting for you outside the Castries cruise ship terminal. It is just a short drive to Vigie Beach where your complimentary beach chair awaits. Once you get hungry or thirsty, there are six restaurants and bars right there at the newly built facility where you can purchase an authentic local lunch, beverages or light snacks. Comfort stations and fresh water shower stalls are also available. While this beach runs parallel to the Vigie Airport there is very little in terms of aircraft noise as it caters only to small aircraft providing regional flights.
At the end of your St Lucia beach shore excursion time, your air-conditioned transportation will take you back to your St Lucia cruise ship terminal at the predetermined time.
- Port Pickup and drop-off
- Beach Chair
- Round trip transfer
- Beach umbrellas (available to rent)
Prepare for the activity
1. For Pointe Seraphine Arrivals clients should proceed through the cruise ship terminal and head to the water taxi dock as indicated in the picture below. A Captain Cliff Adventure Tours representative will be there to meet them holding a sign with their names written on there. 2. For La Place Carenage arrivals clients are to turn left along the dock walking in the direction of the castries market. The pickup area is directly in front the vendors arcade as indicated in the picture below. Once again an agent will be present to meet our clients with a sign. These are the designated pickup areas for all boat tours leaving from the docks and they are only a couple minutes walk to from the shipOpen in Google Maps ⟶