Cruise along St. Lucia’s western coast, from beautiful Marigot Bay to quaint Anse Cochon. Soak up the beautiful scenery, as you kayak on calm, turquoise waters. Stop off at Anse Cochon and swim, dive, or snorkel.
What to Expect
Cruise along St. Lucia’s stunning western coastline from beautiful Marigot Bay, taking in the lush scenery from the water. You will head to quaint Anse Cochon, further down the coast. Kayak on calm turquoise waters and jump off to swim, snorkel, and dive.
Begin your 6-hour tour from Marigot Bay, where you will be introduced to your kayaking guide and briefed on all the safety equipment, as well as get tips on kayaking techniques. Set off and discover why Marigot Bay is a photographer’s dream destination. Watch a peaceful landscape of swaying palms and sparkling clear waters unfold. The landscape has caught the eyes of filmmakers over the years, and it was most famously used in the original 1967 "Doctor Doolittle" movie starring Rex Harrison.
Arrive at Anse Cochon, one of the many coastal villages on the western coast of St. Lucia. Explore the remote, dark-sand beach, and splash about in the crystal clear waters and adjacent reefs, as you take time to swim, dive, and snorkel.
You will be returned to your hotel at the end of the tour, which is suitable for families, groups, couples, and individuals alike.
- All kayak equipment
- Bottled water
- Experienced guide
- Life vests
- Snorkel equipment (where applicable)
- Energy snacks and fruits
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be at least 12 years of age and weigh a maximum 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
• 1 and 2-person kayaks are available. Kayaking and snorkeling gear are provided
• Wear a swimsuit underneath comfortable clothing. Sunscreen and a beach towel are recommended
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or walking difficulties are not permitted on this excursion
• Some form of prior kayak knowledge is advisable, especially for children
• Participants must be able to swim