Admire the paintings and statues at Castel Sant’Angelo before visiting the terrace for views across Rome, the Bridge of Angels and the River Tiber.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher with the Touristation staff in front of the entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo. The staff will be wearing a red jacket and holding an orange umbrella. Meet at the meeting point according to the time you have booked.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability.
- Redeem your voucher with the assistance of Touristation staff in front of the entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo. They have an orange umbrella and wear red jacket.
- Please not, for the option which includes the Dome:
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart conditions, back problems or other serious medical conditions and not wheelchair accessible. Visitor who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Basilica. The elevator will take you to the first level of the Dome: to reach the top you will need to climb around 300 steps. For this reason, the tour is not recommended for children under 7 years and adults over 75 years or anyone who is claustrophobic, suffers from vertigo or has a walking difficulty