Explore the attractions and landmarks of Fes city from your cruise ship calling at Casablanca port.
What to Expect
You will be picked-up at Casablanca port by your guide with an air-conditioned vehicle. Then you start to a full day sightseeing tour to Fes city, Morocco's oldest imperial city. Its "old town" is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Fes has retained its status as the country's cultural and spiritual center. It is still considered Morocco's premier religious city by virtue of its Islamic traditions. It is the site of Qarawiyyin Mosque (the largest mosque in North Africa) and Qarawiyyin Madrasah, and is also the burial place of Moulay Idris II.
Together with your English speaking guide, you will visit the old part of the city (Medinat Al Qadima) where the Attarine Madrasa or the Bou Inania Madrasa, Nejjarine fountain, Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum and the Karaouine Mosque is located. After your sightseeing tour you will be taken back to your cruise ship in Casablanca port.
- Pick up services from Casablanca port and return
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
Pick up from the exit of your cruise ship
Know Before You Go
• Please wear modest and relaxed clothes.
• Sunglasses and camera are recommended.