Visit Casa Vicens at your own pace, walking through the whole monument and the garden. Admire the interior of the building, which was the first project by one of the most noteworthy figures in architecture – Antoni Gaudí.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Casa Vicens Carrer de les Carolines, 20-26 08012 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an entrance ticket only and does not include a guided tour
- Your ticket must be used to enter Casa Vicens on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time cannot be changed
- Once your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won’t be able to leave the museum and enter again. You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit