See another side of Colombia in La Boquilla, a charming fishing village home to a dense network of mangrove forests. Boat through the forest, sighting various species of flora and fauna native to the region, before having a typical Afro-Caribbean lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Crespo Calle 70, Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts