Hop-on an open-top double-decker bus to discover Cartagena in the most flexible and entertaining way. Hop-off and explore the sights at your own convenience with 14 bus stops and choose the option that fits you best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The first bus stop is at Muelle de la Bodeguita, however passengers can join the bus at any of the stops along the route: 1. Muelle de la Bodeguita 2. Centro de Convenciones 3. San Sebastian del Pastelillo 4. Torre del Reloj (Clock Tower) 5. Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas 6. Rafael Nunez Museum 7. Boquetillo (entrance to the Walled City) 8. San Francisco (entrance to the Walled City) 9. Plaza Bogrande 10. Avenida San Martin 11. Casino Rio 12. Hotel Caribe 13. Hotel Hilton 14. Iglesia de Castillo GrandeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour duration is 90 minutes and runs every 45 minutes between 9 AM and 6 PM
- There is a walking tour that departs from Bus Stop 4 Torre de Reloj at 4 PM with a duration of 90 minutes
- The walking tour is available in English and Spanish
- Vouchers are valid for any day within 12 months of travel date selected at check-out
- Audio guide languages- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Please note, Stop 3 San Sebastian del Pastelillo is out of service until further notice