Enjoy the comfort of a private guided tour with your partner, friends, or family. Discover the most important highlights of Cartagena de Indias, and its historical heritage dating back to 1984.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from any hotel, airbnb, or location within the area of the Old City, Crespo, Boquilla, Castillogrande, Laguito, Getsemani, and Manga. Cruise or flight passengers can also arrange to be picked up from the port or airport in Cartagena.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and a head towel
- Wheelchair accessible (including all transportation)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: names of travellers, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The attraction named "La Popa" is subject to availability and can be replaced with a visit to museums or churches
- Please ensure you do not suffer from serious medical conditions