Discover Cartagena's history, culture, and urban art scene on two wheels. Join a local guide and ride around the city's historic and cultural areas. Choose between 2 routes, opt to include hotel pickup and drop-off, and take a private or shared tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's shop at #123, Media Luna 10, Cartagena.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For the options with pickup included, the service is available from hotels in Cartagena downtown or the neighborhoods of Manzanillo, Manga, Getsemaní, El Laguito, Castillogrande, or Barrio de Crespo
- If you are interested in having a guide in Portuguese or French at additional cost (subject to availability), please contact the local partner directly