Learn about the 3,000-year history of Cartagena on a 3 hour walking tour that follows the Roman Route. See important Roman monuments and ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Mare Nostrum restaurant. Look for a white building with golden letters. The guide will be wearing a white t-shirt and a blue lanyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- The activity is wheelchair accessible. Please indicate if you have any special needs and the tour will be adapted if necessary. Unfortunately, sometimes some wheelchair platforms fail or are under repair because they are outdoors. As a result, it is possible wheelchair users may not have access to all the floors of the museums.