Light Tackle 4-Hour Fishing: Morning or Afternoon Tour
- Enjoy the calm waters of the Mangroves and Lagoon for an exiting and memorable fishing trip aboard a brand new 22 Foot Pathfindet
- Discover the unsurpassed fighting spirit of Tarpon, Jack, LadyFish or Snook
- Learn from a knowledgeble and experienced Captain how to catch up to 100 pound Tarpon
The Captain strives to ensure your comfort and safety for a great day of fishing. Besides great fishing, you’ll also see beautiful wildlife and inspiring scenery for an overall nature experience that you won’t soon forget. No experience is necessary as your Captain will help you and provide useful tips on how to snag that big catch.
Fishing is done in Torrecilla and San Jose Lagoons, the two most visited in Puerto Rico. These two lagoons are frequently visited by professional fishermen from around the world for the ultimate light tackle fishing experience. Enjoy the scenery of mangroves, birds, iguanas and of course Tarpon and Snook.
- USCG licensed Captain
- Fishing license
- Bait and tackle
- Refreshments and water
- Transportation to the Marina
Prepare for the activity
Cangrejos Yacht Club, right behind the International Airport on road # 187. At the Gate of the Cangrejos Yacht Club, let the Security know you have a charter with Castillo, go straight, then turn first left, park in front of Restaurant. The Captain will be waiting for you at the first Dock on your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Hand sanitizer or tissues