Discover the Welsh capital of Cardiff with a passionate local guide. Learn about the city's Roman origins, its history as a Norman town, and how its docks became the largest exporters of coal in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the main entrance of Cardiff Central station. Your guide will either be carrying a "Tours of the UK" backpack or wearing a "Tours of the UK" jacket or sweatshirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine