Take a guided walking tour with an informative and professional guide along Cardiff Bay. During a 2-hour stroll, learn the fascinating history of this unique location and witness some of Cardiff's most famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The large letters at the entrance to the Wales Millennium Centre, on Bute Place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cardiff Bay is a relatively flat area and easy to navigate for any visitor
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages
- Entry to any paid attractions, like Techniquest for example, is not included
- Cardiff weather is inconsistent, so be aware of it and come prepared
- Like any other walking tour, comfortable shoes are encouraged