A tour with a 4 kms hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the most famous underground city, built during the Roman Empire period
- Visit Rose Valley
- Visit one of the oldest villages of Cappadocia, Cavusin
- Take photos and see the breathtaking views at Pigeon Valley
- Savor an authentic lunch at a local restaurant
Depart from the hotel at 09.30-10.00 (depending on the arrival time of the participants from the other hotels) for a tour with a 4 kms hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch near Pigeons Valley and then continue on to see Kaymakli, the Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar natural rock castle. Transfer back to the hotels.
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Guide and Air-conditioned Vehicle
- V.A.T. (%18 sales tax)
- Customary tips, personal expenses.
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Neon Tours has all rights to change tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances (museum closures, holidays, strikes. weather condition etc.)