Derinkuyu Underground City and Ihlara Valley Cappadocia Tour
Pickup includedPick-up is available at the port, airport, or your hotel. Please indicate your preference when booking.
- Witness the Derinkuyu Underground City, Ihlara Valley and Selime Village
- See the breathtaking Melendiz River and The Village of Belisirma
- Relax with a personalised car service
Your tour begins with a ride to Derinkuyu, here you will witness an expansive 5-level complex that forms one of the deepest and most fascinating underground settlements in Cappadocia. See the courtyards, stables, churches, and wineries that lie beneath the earth, all interconnected by an extensive network of tunnels.
Next, venture to Ihlara Valley for a 2.5-mile (4-km) walk along the Melendiz River. Check out the secluded cave churches and ancient structures carved out of the valley walls on your way to the village of Belisirma for lunch at a local restaurant near the river.
After lunch, make a short photo stop at Yaprakhisar for an unforgettable panorama of the cave village and fairy chimneys around you. Make your final stop at the Selime Monastery, one of the biggest and most fascinating religious settlements in Cappadocia, before you are driven back to your accommodation.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the itinerary
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users