Discover the stunning landscape of the Cappadocia region of Turkey by hot air balloon. Admire Cappadocia's beautiful scenery of tall, volcanic rock spires and high plateaus from the air on 45-60 minute flight.
What to Expect
Here in Cappadocia fly within the valleys and around the fairy chimneys with a 1-hour hot air balloon experience.
The Cappadocia region of Turkey is the perfect location for a hot-air balloon flight, thanks to its outstandingly beautiful landscapes and great weather conditions. After a complimentary pick-up from your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, take-in views of the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you will enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast of fruit, pastries, meats and salads.
Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go!
Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia Relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires.
- Hot air balloon flight (45-60 Minutes)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Breakfast (coffee/tea and snacks) before the flight
Know Before You Go
• For safety reasons, this activity is not recommended for child under 6, participants with back problems or pregnant women
• In summer and spring, it is no colder in the balloon than it is on the ground, and generally, you should wear sensible shoes and dress comfortably, in the knowledge that it will get warmer as the morning progresses
• You will be collected from your hotel approximately one hour before sunrise
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided at the launch site before the flight
• Your pilot will give you a safety briefing before take off and tell you everything you need to know for a safe and enjoyable flight
• After landing, celebrate in style with a traditional glass of Champagne. Your pilot will also hand out a personalized flight certificate
• You should allow 3 to 4 hours from start to finish. The aim is to have you back at your hotel in time to join any morning sightseeing you may have arranged
• Flights are dependent on good weather conditions