Experience the natural beauty of Cappodocia from above in a spacious balloon flight. The take-off site changes daily to offer the best flight. Enjoy the unique landscape, learn about the land, then celebrate your experience over champagne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Turkish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off service is done only from Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Cavusin, Nevsehir, Kaymakli, Ibrahimpasa, Mustafapasa and Ayvali. Pickup begins 30 to 70 minutes before tour departure.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be aware that balloon tour depends 100% on wind and weather conditions, so it may be cancelled for safety reasons even at the last minute. In this case, it will be rescheduled or you will be refunded.
- At the time of booking please provide the full names for all participants. You will receive an email with the exact pick-up time on the day before the tour
- Flight duration is 50-70 minutes and pickup begins usually 1 hour before the activity starts from: Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Cavusin, Nevsehir, Kaymakli, Ibrahimpasa, Mustafapasa, and Ayvali
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and children under 6 years old. The balloon basket doesn't have seats so you will stand for the duration of the flight.