Discover the beauty of the magical landscapes of Cape Town from a high altitude on a hot-air balloon ride. Capture beautiful photos of the Table Mountain, and Cape Winelands for a lifetime memory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of the farm called Klein Joostenberg. The meeting time will be confirmed in the afternoon on the day before the flight. The meeting time will be just before sunrise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The balloon is very dependent on the weather. You will receive a notification on the afternoon before the flight once we have the latest weather forecast
- The notification will include the meeting time and location. The meeting time may be earlier or later depending on the sunrise