This exclusive journey takes you to the Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, one of Mantis Group’s largest properties just outside of Cape Town. Go back in time to the Bushman period as we cycle through the semi-desert of Klein Karoo.
What to Expect
Spanning an impressive 54,000 hectares, Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is the largest privately-owned reserve in the Western Cape and a leading conservation site in the region. This arid, semi-desert landscape is a unique habitat to a range of plant species, mammals, birds, reptiles and insects. The biodiversity of this raw, natural environment with its extreme climate never ceases to amaze visitors.
On this 2 day tour, we will cycle through the semi-desert, Klein Karoo, a rare and beautiful natural landscape where you will learn more about the geology and climate which has helped shape and form this extraordinary environment. Learn about the Bushman heritage of these parts and the remarkable presence of Africa’s ‘Big Five’ including the white lion.
- Bikes and all equipment
- Ground transportation
- All meals and light refreshments
- High quality, comfortable 5 Star accommodation
- Personal service from the best guides in the industry
- Special and Expert' excursions en-route
- Back-up vehicle and driver
- All admission fees to reserves, parks and attraction
What's Not Included
- Special equipment e.g toe-clips and other gear. Please contact Bike & Saddle with regards to this matter.
Know Before You Go
• Rates are quoted per trip per person and include Value Added Tax at 14%.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellation fees will be determined according to our policy outlined on the Bike & Saddle website - percentage charges are calculated on the total trip cost. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason.
• Please note that cancellation must be made in writing and has not been deemed received by Bike & Saddle unless confirmed in writing by Bike & Saddle.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guest participating in a trip.
• Departure hours are not flexible; kindly ensure guests are familiar with the trip departure location and time.