Go tandem paragliding in Cape Town. The best way to see Atlantic Coastline, Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Camp's Bay, Clifton Beaches, Waterfront, and Robben Island. Fly for up to 20 minutes depending on weather conditions and thermal activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Turkish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Afrikaans
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Signal Hill or Lion's Head car park, depending on the weather conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, as this activity is weather dependent the date and time of your booking might change. Please book this activity early in your vacation to allow for any such changes
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and sunblock
- Children must weigh at least 25 kilograms to participate
- The weight limit for this tour is 125 kilograms
- Flight duration is 5 to 20 minutes depending on weather conditions and thermal activities
- You will be contacted by the local partner prior to tour with the exact starting time and meeting point