Go tandem paragliding in Cape Town and enjoy the epic views of the Atlantic Coastline, Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Camp's Bay, Clifton Beaches, Waterfront, and Robben Island that you won't forget.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Turkish, English, German, Afrikaans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your pilot at Signal Hill. You will receive an email stating the exact location, as it might be Lion's Head car park, depending on the weather. When you reach the meeting point, ask for Skywings paragliding or Jody.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is weather dependent the date and time of your booking might change
- Flight duration is 5 to 20 minutes, depending on weather conditions and thermal activities
- The local partner will contact you before the tour with the exact starting time and meeting point