See the best of Cape Town with this combined Table Mountain return cable car ticket, Cape Town hop-on hop-off bus ticket and, free walking tour. Use the bus to be dropped at the door of the Cableway station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Zulu, Dutch, English, Afrikaans, Esperanto, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on your bus tour at Stop 1, Dock Road, at the V&A Waterfront. Look for the red double-decker bus with City Sightseeing written on the side. Alternatively, catch the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus from any one of its over 30 stops along its four routes. You can also go directly to the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway at Tafelberg Road Gardens and show your voucher there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Once the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway ticket or the Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket has been used, this combo ticket is not refundable
- Please remember the ticket is valid for 14 days so should the Table Mountain Cableway be suspended due to poor weather or any other reason, you may still use it on an alternative day
- The bus can only be used for one day, however, the cable car can be used 14 days after the first use of the bus ticket