This popular tour is an adventurous, yet relaxed and affordable way to explore South Africa’s Garden Route. Enjoy six-days of visiting the area’s key landmarks, exploring nature, learning about the region’s culture and taking part in daring activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up on Monday at the location of your choice in Cape Town central (central business district, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Observatory, Rondebosch), the airport, or Somerset West. Pickup time between 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM in Cape Town, and around 8:00 AM in Somerset West. The local supplier will get in touch with you the weekend before your tour to arrange a specific pickup time. Please allow 15 minutes before and after your designated pickup time, as Monday morning traffic can be unpredictable!
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour departs every Monday, all year round
- This is an active tour. It is best suited towards those who like to be on the move, and can comfortably walk, carry luggage, and get in and out of the vehicle frequently
- Tour fee varies by accommodation type
- Those who select the shark cage diving option will be picked up very early in the morning on day 1 by the diving operator, and will miss the first half of day 1
- Please note that the itinerary given is sometimes done in a different order
- Travelers as young as 14 can attend, if accompanied by a parent/legal guardian