Half Day | Sunrise/Sunset Cape Town Cycle
From $125 per personBook now
- Experience Cape Town at sunrise and sunset during this unique half-day bike tour that showcases the culture and heritage of the city
- Explore the city on bike and get a comprehensive tour that covers Cape Town’s many districts, attractions and landmarks
- Visit the Company Gardens, Bo-Kaap, Chapman’s Peak, as well as Cape Town Stadium and Urban Park and so much more
- Meals, refreshments and sparkling wine included
- Bicycle and all necessary equipment included
Your journey continues along the Sea Point Promenade, with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Ride through Bantry Bay and stop at Darwin’s Rocks, where the famous explorer himself stopped in the HMS Beagle! Go past Clifton and its four attractive beaches and onto Maidens Cove, where you will take in the magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and Camps Bay Beach. Ride alongside the bustling Camps Bay promenade and silky, white sand beach, where the beautiful folk of Cape Town come to play. Return via High Level Road with its magnificent views over the ocean, cycling beneath the mighty Lion’s Head and Signal Hill, making your way back into the city.
Meander through the delightful De Waterkant Village, the pink heart of the city and explore the Company Gardens, initially established as a trading stopover by the Dutch. Then take in the bars and cafes on Long Street, heart of the city's nightlife and climb up into the historic Malay quarter of the Bo-Kaap (Upper Cape), home to Cape Town’s Moslem community, with its colorful houses, cobbled streets and historic mosques. Slowly return to the Waterfront for a glass of sparkling wine complimented by gourmet canapés at the lovely Tobago's Terrace Restaurant overlooking Table Bay.
- Necessary equipment, including handle-bar bag, helmet, and water bottle
- Meals, refreshments, and sparkling wine
- Fees for reserves, parks, and attractions
- Tour fee of 89€ per person (inclusive of Value Added Tax)
- Special bicycle equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged for a fee upon request)
You will meet outside to the right of the main entrance to the Cape Grace Hotel at West Quay Road, in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Departure times are not flexible.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12:00 the previous day of the tour and the full tour fee will be refunded; cancellations made beyond the cut-off time will be charged the full tour fee; No exceptions
• Cancellations must be made in writing and any cancellation request is deemed received by Bike & Saddle only when confirmed in writing by Bike and Saddle
• Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or possessions of guests
Product ID: 12205