This card gives you prepaid access to over 70 of Cape Town's best attractions like the City Sightseeing Bus, Two Oceans Aquarium, Great Wheel, and more! Choose 6 of these attractions to visit and get discounts on other activities.
What to Expect
Explore the Best of Cape Town & Beyond with the New Cape Town City Card!
Cape Town and the Western Cape are filled with a multitude of adventures. From cruises you won’t forget to historical adventures, this pass is the perfect way to see and experience everything Cape Town and the Western Cape has to offer.
Live an explorer's dream while saving money. Receive huge discounts and experience one of the world's greatest holiday destinations–all at the same time. You'll get free tickets, restaurant vouchers, free wine tastings and complementary bottles of wine. You'll also get big discounts on some of the hottest attractions and retail shops in and around Cape Town.
It’s incredibly simple: take your attractions list and choose what you want to see, then let your e-ticket scanned from your print or from your smart phone(no cash needed), enjoy, and save!
You can start using the card up to 365 days after purchase. It's valid for 3 months after the first use, with a total of 6 redemptions per card. But you still receive all the discount offers additionally!
Discounts and discount vouchers are valid for a 1 year period and don't apply towards Explore 6 redemptions. They may be used anytime within 1 year of the purchase date.
Here are just a few of the fantastic attractions included in this entrance card
• Free Ticket for the Terracotta Soldiers Exhibition @ V&A Waterfront
• Free ticket to the magnificent Two Oceans Aquarium
• Free ticket for a ride on the Cape Wheel
• Free Ticket for the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
• Free tickets for boat cruises like Jolly Roger Pirate Boat, Waterfront Charters Harbor Cruise, Seal Island Cruise with Drumbeat Charters from Hout Bay
• Free tickets for museum visits like Heart of Cape Town museum, SA Rugby museum, Gold of Africa museum, District Six museum, Afrikaanse Taal Monument etc.
• R 100 in restaurant vouchers at first class restaurants
Waterfront, Buitenverwachting Restaurant, Hudson's at Vredenheim, 96 Winery Road Restaurant, La Pineta, etc.
• Free wine tastings and complimentary bottles of wine at various Wine Estates like Steenberg, Buitenverwachting, Blaauwklippen, Dornier, etc.
10% Discount at Out of Africa shop, Indaba, Made in SA, Two Oceans
Aquarium shop all @ V&A Waterfront
• 20% Discount on African Eagle Day Tours
• 20% Discount on white shark cage diving
• 20% Discount on all bookings at the Aquila Private Game Reserve
• 10% Discount on car rentals at Around About Cars
• Free Ticket to animal sanctuaries like Eagle Encounter, La Bonheur Crocodile Farm, etc.
• Free ticket for a guided tour of Cape Point Ostrich Farm
• Free ticket for a Brewery tour at SAB Newlands
• Free ticket to Castle of Good Hope
• Free ticket to SA Jewish Museum
• 20% discount on whale watching
- Welcome pack with e-ticket, attractions list and welcome letter (sent by email)
- Mostly free tickets to visit over 70 attractions-and more to come-in and around Cape Town
- App with list, navigation of attractions, ability to track the redemptions and validate tickets
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
There is no need anymore to pick up a card. You will receive an e-GoCard ticket by email.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
The card is active after redemption at a partner (ie Cape Wheel, Two Oceans Aquarium, etc).
If you use it at a discount partner (ie. Cape Side Cars, Shark Cage Diving, etc.), the card timer is not yet activated. This means that you still have the full amount of time left on it.
Your card will expire after redemption at 6 attractions or 3 months after first use.
Documents will be sent to you on booking, with a choice of English or German language. Please make a note of which language you would prefer on ordering.