The attraction pass gives visitors free access to over 70 of Cape Town's best attractions, like city sightseeing bus tours, the Great Wheel and more! Receive free restaurant vouchers and wine tastings, and get big discounts on other activities.
What to Expect
With this attraction pass you gain free entry to over 70 attractions and experiences in Cape Town and the Cape.
This attraction pass is a fun and cost-effective way to experience Cape Town and the Western Cape. You'll get free tickets, free restaurant vouchers, free wine tastings and complimentary bottles of wine, and huge discounts on some of the hottest attractions in and around Cape Town.
You can start using your attraction pass up to 365 days after purchase. Cards are valid for 1, 2, 3, or 7 days after first use, and you can only go to each attraction once.
You also receive fast-track entry at popular attractions, such as Table Mountain Cableway or Two Oceans Aquarium
Here are just a few of the fantastic attractions included in the 1, 2, 3 or 7-Day pass:
- Free ticket to the magnificent Two Oceans Aquarium
- Free ticket for a ride on the Cape Wheel
- Free ticket for the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Free ticket for the bus tour Sightseeing Cape Town
- Free tickets for boat cruises like the Jolly Roger Pirate Boat, Waterfront
- Free Ticket for the Terracotta Soldiers Exhibition at the V&A Waterfront
Charters Harbor Cruise, and Seal Island Cruise with Drumbeat Charters
from Hout Bay
- Free tickets for museum visits like Heart of Cape Town Museum,
SA Rugby Museum, Gold of Africa Museum, District Six Museum,
Afrikaanse Taal Monument, etc.
- ZAR 100 worth of restaurant vouchers at first class restaurants, including
Buitenverwachting Restaurant, Hudson's at Vredenheim, 96 Winery Road
Restaurant and La Pineta
- Free wine tastings and complimentary bottles of wine at various wine
estates, such as Steenberg, Buitenverwachting, Blaauwklippen, Dornier etc.
- 20% discount on African Eagle Day Tours
- 20% discount on white shark cage diving
- 15% discount on whale watching
- 20% discount on all bookings at the Aquila Private Game Reserve
- 10% discount on car rentals at Around About Cars
- 10% discount at Curious shops like Out of Africa, Indaba & Made in SA
(all @ the V&A Waterfront
- Free ticket to animal sanctuaries like Eagle Encounter and La
Bonheur Crocodile Farm
- Free ticket to Cape Point Ostrich Farm for a guided ostrich farm tour
- Free brewery tour at SAB Newlands
- Free ticket to SA Jewish Museum
- Free ticket to Castle of Good Hope
- Attractions list and welcome letter (sent by email). Both are available in English and German language
- Mostly free tickets to visit over 70 attractions-and more to come-in and around Cape Town
Redeem your card at the attractions by showing the printed card or by showing the saved version on your smartphone or tablet.
Know Before You Go
The card is active after redemption at a partner (ie Cape Wheel, Two Oceans Aquarium, etc).
If you use it at a discount partner (ie. Cape Side Cars, Shark Cage Diving, etc.), the card timer is not yet activated. This means that you still have the full amount of time left on it.
Documents will be sent to you on booking, with a choice of English or German language. Please make a note of which language you would prefer on ordering.