Experience the adventure of a lifetime on a private, all-inclusive, full-day shark cage diving tour in Gansbaai, and encounter Great White Sharks up close in complete safety. Benefit from the option to taste the wines of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley.
What to Expect
Depart Cape Town and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you prepare to come face-to-face with Great White Sharks in their natural environment.
Journey along the scenic N2 road of the Western Cape in the privacy of a luxury Mercedes Benz C-class or Hyundai H1. Head towards the town of Gansbaai, world-renowned for its shark diving facilities. Enjoy a quick breakfast upon arrival at the cage diving site, and get an introductory briefing with the diving crew. Then, board the chartered boat for your thrilling cage diving adventure! Experience the unique sensation of coming up close to sharks in complete safety.
Fresh towels and diving equipment will be provided on board the boat during the 3 to 4-hour experience, along with a dive certificate and DVD of the day upon your return to base. Enjoy a light lunch and freshen up with a hot shower at the base, before the return drive to Cape Town.
Along the way, stop in the town of Hermanus, known for its high plant diversity and whale watching activities. Benefit from the option to either taste regional wines at 2 wineries of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, or look for whales from the shore during whale watching season.
Continue through the small coastal village of Betty's Bay, where you can see one of the largest penguin colonies of Cape Town at Stony Point. Benefit from drop off at your hotel or guest house at the end of the day, or at a restaurant in time for dinner.
- Hotel/guest house pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private luxury vehicle
- Shark cage diving fee
- Diving gear and equipment
- Dive certificate
- DVD of your diving experience
- Breakfast and light lunch
- Wine tasting fees
- Entrance fee to Stony Point penguin colony
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi on board the vehicle
- Universal cellphone chargers
What's Not Included
- Any meals and drinks not specified in "what's included"
- Gratuity (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children pay half price
• No experience is needed
• Please dress comfortably
• Remember to bring sunblock, a sun hat and an emergency raincoat
• Please note that transportation to Gansbaai is by private vehicle, but when you reach the boat base you will be joined by other people. There may be 20 people on a boat at a time