Full Day | Paarl Wine Valley
From $176 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up and drop off is available through Bike and Saddle at an additional fee.
- Explore the Paarl Valley from the comfort of your custom designed bicycle
- Gaze at the breathtaking Du Toitskloof Range
- Taste wines paired expertly with cheese at the Fairview Estate
- Enjoy lunch and wine tastings at the Sidelberg Wine Estate
- Be transported in luxury to and from Cape Town as you explore the beauty of South Africa's wine country
- Learn the rich history of the region from your expert guide
Your tour begins in luxury as you are transported to the Five-Star Grande Roche Hotel and Estate in the adorable town of Paarl. This jewel box of a town is the third oldest European settlement in South Africa, and you will soon fall in love with its beauty as well as spectacular wines. This region is known the world over for its vineyards, and your day will be filled with tastings and discoveries of all the region has to offer.
The ride will journey through the Paardeberg Mountains, which will offer you stunning views of the Paarl Valley below. We will also explore the Du Toitskloof Range, where on a clear day you may just be fortunate enough to see the Table Mountain. The journey continues downhill through the lush vineyards, where you will have a chance to stop and taste wines paired expertly with cheese from around the world.
The full day excursion is guided by an expert English and German speaking guide, and your custom-designed bicycle will give you the eco-active adventure of a lifetime!
- Custom designed bicycles and equipment
- Extraordinary sights along the Paarl Valley
- Lunch and wine tasting at Sidelberg Wine Estate
- Snacks and beverages along the ride
- Cheese and wine tasting at the Fairview Estate
- Expert service from some of the best guides in the industry
- Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customization. Contact Bike & Saddle in this regard.
Meet your tour guide outside, and to the right, of the main entrance to the Cape Grace Hotel. Situated in the heart of the V&A Waterfront. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12 noon the previous day of the scheduled trip to avoid penalties; We issue a 100% refund if these cancellation terms are met; beyond the cut-off time, our cancellation fee is 100% i.e. the guest forfeits 100% of the trip fee. This includes "no-shows". No exceptions can be made.
• Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing and has not been deemed received by Bike & Saddle unless confirmed in writing by Bike & Saddle.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guest participating in a trip.
• Departure hours are not flexible; kindly ensure guests are familiar with the trip departure location and time.
Product ID: 12212