Full Day | Chapman's Peak Cycle & Bo-Kaap WalkProduct ID: 12284
From US$174.32 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available through Bike and Saddle at an additional fee.
- Bike down the iconic Table Mountain
- See historic Bo-Kaap from your bike, and later visit with a guided tour
- Stop in a local's house in Bo-Kaap for a treat you'll never forget
- Relax by the Atlantic Seaboard on a fine picnic lunch
- Gaze at the enormous 2010 FIFA World Cup Home
- Explore hidden coves and beaches along your journey
- Visit mosques and houses with your personal tour guide
Wind your way through the upmarket seaside suburbs of Clifton and Camps Bay, home to Cape Town’s prime real estate and a selection of postcard-perfect beaches. Go along the stunning Atlantic Seaboard, through the village of Bakoven, nestled at the foot of the famous Twelve Apostles. Then transfer over the mountains to the lower slopes of Chapman's Peak, one of Africa's most beautiful mountain passes. After an invigorating cycle up the pass, break for a gourmet picnic lunch with amazing views of sky and hues of blue and green ocean.
Refreshed after lunch, shuttle back into town past the rolling Constantia vineyards, before enjoying a guided walk of the Bo-Kaap. There you get to learn about the history, hardships, and accomplishments of the Cape Moslem community. Stop at a local's residence to sample traditional Cape Malay cuisine, such as samoosas, bobotie (curried mince with egg custard) and much more, while learning about the fascinating history of the area – a unique and exclusive experience which will stay with you for a long time!
- Custom designed, carbon fiber bikes
- Expertly guided tour with some of the best leaders in the industry
- Varied terrain and routes to give you time to relax and push yourself through some of South Africa's most beautiful terrain
- All meals, refreshments and alcoholic beverages
- Traditional snacks and meals at a local house in Bo-Kaap
- Fees and admissions to reserves, parks and attractions
- Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customization. Contact Bike & Saddle in this regard.
We meet outside, to the right, of the main entrance of the Cape Grace Hotel, situated in the heart of the V and A Waterfront, Cape Town. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12 noon the previous day of the scheduled trip to avoid penalties; We issue a 100% refund if these cancellation terms are met; beyond the cut-off time, our cancellation fee is 100% i.e. the guest forfeits 100% of the trip fee. This includes "no-shows". No exceptions can be made.
• Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing and has not been deemed received by Bike & Saddle unless confirmed in writing by Bike & Saddle.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guest participating in a trip.
• Departure hours are not flexible; kindly ensure guests are familiar with the trip departure location and time.
Product ID: 12284