Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula along Chapman's Peak, stopping at the Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, and Simons Town. Get up close to penguins at Boulders Beach and enjoy other activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up in a luxury minibus at your accommodation in Cape Town or the surrounding area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Credit card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available. Please purchase an infant ticket (1 person = 1 seat policy).
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour will depart with a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 6 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront