Go wild with an overnight trip from Cape Town or Stellenbosch. Venture off the beaten track in search of Africa's Big Five and encounter wildlife at private game reserves. Enjoy daily game drives, a bush walk safari and walk with orphaned elephants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your preferred pick-up address in and around Cape Town within a 10km radius of the CBD or from Stellenbosch.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- According to availability at the time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- Pickup time is usually between 6:00 AM-7:00 AM on the morning of departure. An email will be sent confirming the exact pick-up time a day before the tour departs
- Some optional activities are subject to weather conditions and can only be booked and paid for on the tour
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters, evasive and not contained by fences so it's unlikely to see them during these game drives
- Double and twin rooms require a minimum and maximum of 2 customers per room