Active, fun and eco-friendly, this guided bike tour explored the natural heritage of Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard. Bring your sense of adventure and an appetite. Your bicycle, as well as post-tour sparkling wine and canapés are all included.
What to Expect
This fun-filled excursion is the ideal way to experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula and Atlantic Seaboard, riding beside the deep blue sea and beneath the mighty Table Mountain with unsurpassed vistas from your bike.
Leave from the Radisson Blu Hotel at the Waterfront. From there you will take the beachfront promenade into Sea Point, a haven for Capetonians walking and jogging alongside the sea. After reaching Bantry Bay, climb uphill for a short while, taking in the fresh Atlantic breeze. Then make your way past Clifton and its four attractive beaches where the beautiful people of Cape Town come to play.
Your journey continues along the western side of the Cape peninsula, past Maiden's Cove Beach where we take in the magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and Camps Bay Beach. Ease downhill into Camps Bay before turning back along Kloof Road, sheltered beneath Lion's Head and Signal Hill.
Continue to the Mouille Point Lighthouse, the oldest working lighthouse in the country and through the new Green Point Urban Park to the famous Cape Town Stadium. Return via the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with its many curio shops and restaurants. Back at the Radisson Blu, indulge in canapés and bubbly with the deep blue water of the Atlantic as your backdrop.
- State-of-the-art mountain bike and necessary equipment including handle-bar bag, helmet and water bottle
- Glass of sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice
What's Not Included
- Tour fee of 78€ per person (inclusive of Value Added Tax)
- Special bicycle equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged for a fee upon request)
Know Before You Go
• Tour offered daily all year at 08:00 and 16:00.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12:00 the previous day of the tour. The full tour fee will be refunded. For cancellations made beyond the cut-off time, you will be charged the full tour fee. No exceptions.
• Cancellations must be made in writing and any cancellation request is deemed received by Bike & Saddle only when confirmed in writing by Bike and Saddle.
• Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or possessions of guests.
• This tour can be done as a morning/afternoon excursion and includes all bicycles, equipment, guides and canapés and sparkling wine (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice).