Feel the thrill of freefall at speeds over 120 miles per hour (190km/hr) on this quick and easy introductory skydive, while attached to a world-class, internationally accredited tandem instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before your schedule skydive time. The local partner will communicate with you via WhatsApp should the weather or logistics change. Please follow the signs to the skydiving parking area. Pay attention to all signage at the airfield.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card
- Loose clothing
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Skydiving is a weather and logistics dependent activity and cannot be guaranteed — the local partner's booking office will be in contact if the weather changes
- Allow half a day for the whole experience due to weather and logistics
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off are subject to availability and resources — your requested time to skydive may need to be altered based on the availability of transportation
- If you are making your own way to the skydiving center, please arrive 30 minutes before the specified time
- This experience is not suitable for people who weigh more than 100 kilograms (220 pounds)