Urban and eco-active, this three hour, guided cycle tour is the ideal way to see the attractions and landmarks of Cape Town. Bring your sense of adventure and an appetite. Your bicycle, as well as post-tour sparkling wine and canapés are all included.
What to Expect
Savor the sights and sounds of Cape Town from the back of your trusty bike, with a guide behind you every pedal of the way! It's fun, healthy and active - and what's more it's good for the environment.
Leave the historic V&A Waterfront from the Radisson Blu Hotel as evening descends on the city. Follow Beach Road as waves lap up on the shore, with the iconic Green Point Stadium beside you. Idle through the Company Gardens, home to the Parliament, the National Gallery and much more! Soak up the bars and cafes on Long Street before the smell of Malay curry fills the air in Bo-Kaap with its mosques and coloured houses. Return to the exclusive Tobago's Bar & Terrace as the sun sinks below Table Mountain and colors the waters of Table Bay pink and crimson! It's the Eco-Active adventure of a lifetime - so what are you waiting for?
PS - plan to linger a while after your tour, enjoying Tobago's (let us know, we can even book your dinner here) and the views over Table Bay. At least stay for a sundowner or cocktail. The views are to die for!
- Bicycle and necessary equipment including handle-bar bag, helmet and water bottle
- Glass of sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice
What's Not Included
- Tour fee of 70€ per person (inclusive of Value Added Tax)
- Special bicycle equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged for a fee upon request)
Know Before You Go
• Tour offered daily year round, beginning at 18:00 in summer and 16:00 in winter.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12:00 the previous day of the tour. The full tour fee will be refunded. For cancellations made beyond the cut-off time, you will be charged the full tour fee. No exceptions.
• Cancellations must be made in writing and any cancellation request is deemed received by Bike & Saddle only when confirmed in writing by Bike and Saddle.
• Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or possessions of guests.