Cape Town’s must-do hike. Enjoy panoramic city views and a gorgeous ocean sunset. This is the best way to capture a glowing picture of Table Mountain and learn about its nature and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The start of the Lion's Head trail at 5 Signal Hill Road, Cape Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This hike is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- All hikes are at your own risk and are subject to weather and safety conditions.
- Please note, tour start times can vary slightly depending on your guide’s expert advice. Your guide will contact you the day before with specific details, so please keep your phone active.
- Please specify if you have a fear of heights or any other health conditions that hiking will aggravate during the booking process.