Visit some of the notorious townships of Cape Town, including District Six, and learn more about South Africa's apartheid policies
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels, guesthouses, and accommodation within 10 kilometers of the city center. Pickup time depends on your hotel location. Between 7:00 AM-7:30 AM: Camps Bay, Bantry Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Waterfront. Between 7:20 AM-7:45 AM: City center, Gardens, Tamboerskloof, Oranjezicht. If you are staying outside of the pickup area, the meeting point will be outside the Radisson Red hotel at the V&A Waterfront at 8:00 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Township tour is included in the tour
- Food and drinks (unless specified) are not included in the ticket price
- Tips (optional) are also not included in the ticket price