Take a panoramic spiral up Cape Town’s famous peak with breath taking summit views.
What to Expect
Devil’s Peak forms part of the mountainous backdrop of Cape Town. At just over 1000 m above sea level it is the longest summit on the Cape Peninsula. Spiral your way around her curves admiring the panoramic beauty of Cape Town and her surrounds.
The best course of ascent is from the car park at Rhodes Memorial. A quick, steep climb up to the Kings Block House with thick Fynbos. From this point it is a relaxed meander along a contour path toward the city, taking in the sights of Table Bay.
Next is Table Mountain and her cloth of cloud that can mask back of Devils Peak. At the summit you will get shots of shimmering city steel and ocean and the two oceans. A marvelous view on top of the peninsula.
- Guided hike
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Transportation can be arranged on request
• Group size is restricted to a maximum of 10 participants
• On request, a snack, sandwich and water can be provided
• Children under 18 – half price when accompanied by an adult
• No children under 12
• All hikes are at your own risk and are subject to weather conditions