Experience the best way to see the Cape Town Atlantic coastline. This one-hour cruise from the V&A Waterfront to the historic Green Point Lighthouse offers spectacular views of the city and Table Mountain from the perspective of ancient mariners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The Booking Office is Shop 5, Quay 5, V&A Waterfront. Next door to Sevruga Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternative will be used. Some cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers, and planned maintenance