Discover how to cook a traditional African meal from start to finish with this hands-on cooking class in Cape Town. Try some tasty dishes along with some African juice, tea, and beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive at Pahari African Restaurant and ask for Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hi, I'm Florence! I am a co-owner of the popular Pahari African Restaurant in Cape Town, South Africa. I learnt how to cook from my mother at an early age and the African cuisine recipes have been passed down our family from generation to generation. My husband and I have been in the food service industry for two decades. Throughout these years we have enjoyed sharing our culture with foreigners as well as hearing about their cultures, especially what they like to eat. We have a deep love for food, people and culture.