Travel past Clifton and Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak Drive, and Slangkop Lighthouse. Feed ostriches, see Cape Point, get up-close with penguins at Boulders Beach, lunch at Simon's Town and enjoy wine tasting in Constantia Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your Cape Town city center hotel or lodging, V&A Waterfront, Sea Point or Camps Bay.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Lunch will be at the Seaforth, popular for their fish and chips
- All ages can partake in this tour although there is some walking and climbing of steep stairs involved
- No persons under 18-years-old may participate in the wine tasting
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket as it is often cold/ windy at Cape Point