Enjoy a day excursion from Cape Town to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and even spot whales in season.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Look for branded Cape Explorer bus stops near the pickup locations: • Camps Bay: Meet opposite the BAY Hotel, Victoria Road at 8:55 AM • Sea Point 1: Meet at the bus stop on the corner of Queens & Alexander Roads at 9:05 AM • Sea Point 2: Meet at the bus stop on the corner of St Johns & Beach Road at 9:10 AM • Sea Point 3: Meet at the bus stop opposite the Winchester Mansions Hotel at 9:12 AM • Green Point: Meet at the bus stop near Lighthouse at 9:16 AM • V&A Waterfront: Meet at the City Sightseeing office outside 2 Oceans Aquarium at 9:30 AM • CBD: Lower Long Street: Meet @ the bus stop outside the Sky Hotel at 9:37 AM • CBD: Meet @ City Sightseeing office, 81 Long Street at 9:42 AM December 16, 2022-January 8, 2023 • Camps Bay: 8:08 AM • Sea Point 1: 8:18 AM • Sea Point 2: 8:23 AM • Sea Point 3: 8:25 AM • Green Point: 8:29 AM • V&A Waterfront: 8:40 AM • CBD: Lower Long Street 8:50 AM • CBD: City Sightseeing office 8:55 AM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations
- Whilst the main tour office and collection point is the V&A, you may also join this tour at additional pick up points - Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Convention Centre, and Downtown