A breathtaking journey of some of the most picturesque parts of South Africa including Camps Bay, Sea Point, Clifton, Maiden's cove, Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak, Ostrich Farm, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Penguin colony, Simon's Town, and Fish Hoek
What to Expect
Experience the legendary nature, wildlife and culture of South Africa all in one day with this private tour.
This tour will guide you to the most beautiful beaches and bays and along the most scenic drive of South Africa - Chapman's Peak Drive. You will also see penguins and walk through the amazing Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Keep your camera ready, as you are sure to see wildlife including seals, penguins and more, as well as some of South Africa's most beautiful scenery!
Tour options can include
1) Drive to Camps Bay via Sea Point, Clifton and Maiden’s cove for photo session
2) Hout Bay (optional boat trip to seal island – 40 min) weather permitting
3) Chapman's Peak Drive
4) Cape Point Ostrich Farm
5) Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point Lunch at a sea food restaurant with a magnificent view of False Bay
6) Penguin colony – Boulder's Beach
7) Simon's Town, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg
8) Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Toll fees
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Private tours only.
Wear comfortabl clothing in summer and warm clothing in winter.