Discover the many attractions Cape Town has to offer on a double-decker sightseeing bus tour. Hop-on and off the bus whenever you like. Travel on the 3 tour routes, and enjoy multilingual commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu, Portuguese
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Zulu, Chinese, Afrikaans, Japanese, Arabic, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
V&A: City Sightseeing branded ticket office: Outside the 2 Oceans Aquarium at the V&A Waterfront Downtown: City Sightseeing branded ticket office: 81 Long Street Bus stops all around the City, Sea Point and Camps Bay. See the map/timetableOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buses run from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (earlier and later in the summer)
- Buses depart every 10/30 minutes depending on the season
- The duration of the red line tour is 1.5 hour
- The duration of the blue line tour is 2 hours
- The duration of the purple line tour is 30 minutes