3 Day Trip | Cape Winelands Cycle
From $1,014 per personBook now
- 3 Days of cycling through beautiful scenery including stops for wine tasting and excellent gourmet food along the way
- We will pass through some of of South Africa's most prestigious vineyards including Constantia, Franschhoek and Paarl Wine Valleys
- Expect breathtaking mountain views and learn about the flora and fauna of the region
- We will visit the town of Stellenbosch
- Indulge in delicious South African cuisine
- Meals and refreshments, as well as tickets to parks and attractions are included in the tour
- Bikes and equipment are included, and the tour is supported by a vehicle and driver
Cycle down winding country lanes and observe lush vineyards and rolling valleys. The tour runs throughout the year and you don’t need to be extremely sporty to enjoy the trip. A love of natural beauty and fantastic food and wine is enough.
South Africa is of course home to some of the world’s most prominent wines and rest assured you will have the opportunity of sampling some from a fine selection. After observing the breathtaking views of Devon Valley, we will visit the vast wine estates in Stellenbosch followed by an indulgent and decadent meal at a local restaurant.
- Bikes and all equipment
- Ground transportation
- All meals and light refreshments
- High quality, comfortable Guest Family accommodation
- Personal service from the best guides in the industry
- Special and Expert' excursions en-route
- Back-up vehicle and driver
- All admission fees to reserves, parks and attractions
- Special equipment such as toe-clips and other gear. Please contact Bike & Saddle with regards to this matter.
Before embarking on our journey, we will meet outside the main entrance of the Cape Grace Hotel located in the heart of the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available through Bike & Saddle at an additional cost. Please inquire with a staff member prior to your trip.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellation fees will be determined according to our policy outlined on the Bike & Saddle website - percentage charges are calculated on the total trip cost. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason.
• Please note that cancellation must be made in writing and has not been deemed received by Bike & Saddle unless confirmed in writing by Bike & Saddle.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guest participating in a trip.
• Departure hours are not flexible; kindly ensure guests are familiar with the trip departure location and time.
Product ID: 12344