3-day Cheetah Conservation and Wild Ride from Cape TownProduct ID: 13561
From $1,555 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up and drop-off is available through Bike and Saddle at an additional fee.
- Get up close to exotic wildlife such as cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, and Cape Lion
- Relax under the safety knowledge of your armed ranger
- Stay in 5-star chalet accomodation with uninterrupted views of the bush
- Enjoy a fun 3-day tour led by fun and professional guides
- Taste delicious gourmet food and sample the finest South African wine
- Explore the vast South African landscape by bike and Land Rover
- Spend time with tamed cheetahs in the reserve's rehabilitation center
Led by expert guides, plus an armed ranger, explore the terrain by bike and Land Rover. See Cape Lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo, cheetah, and giraffe. Inverdoon is home to over 28 different animal species. Your guide is professionally trained, ensuring a safe, fun, and informative experience.
Spend some time with the tame cheetahs in the rehabilitation center, or enjoy an informative stargazing session led by a local astronomer. Visit the family run vineyards at Ceres, and delight your taste buds with the flavors of South Africa.
Staying at the luxury chalet accommodation at the Inverdoon Game Reserve, your luxury chalet boasts all the creature comforts plus uninterrupted views of the bush. You will be treated to all-inclusive gourmet meals and refreshments throughout the trip. Also, some of the finest and most local South African wines are served for your indulgence.
Day 1 (L, D)
From Cape Town you will be collected by your Bike and Saddle guides and begin your journey towards the ancient semi-desert of Karoo. Pass through the Cape Winelands and the majestic Du Toitskloof mountain range. Enjoy a guided cycle across the surreal landscape, arriving at Inverdoon Game Reserve. After a gourmet lunch, take a Land Rover safari across the 10,000-hectare reserve. Stay overnight in 5-star chalet accommodation.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Rise bright and early for a pastry and coffee before embarking on a guided cycle across the reserve led by an armed ranger. Get closer to wild animals than you ever thought possible.
After a well-deserved brunch, you have a few hours to relax beside the sparkling swimming pool or in the cactus garden. In the afternoon enjoy an informative talk from the local experts at the Western Cape Cheetah Conservation Program. Witness the fastest living animals on earth running at top speed during the signature Cheetah Run.
In the evening enjoy a gourmet meal and some vintage South African wines. Stay overnight at the reserve.
Day 3 (B, L)
In the morning, you have the option of a second guided cycle on the back roads surrounding the reserve. Learn about the fauna and flora of the Great Karoo. Alternatively enjoy a 4x4 game drive through the reserve itself.
In addition, you have the privilege of spending some time with the tame cheetahs that are currently in rehabilitation.
Indulge yourselves for the final time with another culinary masterpiece. On the way back to Cape Town, stop off at Ceres and visit some of the great family wine estates.
- Bikes and all equipment
- Ground transportation
- All meals and light refreshments
- Accommodation at Fugitive's Drift
- Personal guide service
- Special and Expert excursions en-route
- Back-up vehicle and driver
- All admission fees to reserves, parks and, attractions
- Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations.
Meet outside, to the right, of the main entrance of the Cape Grace Hotel, situated in the heart of the V and A Waterfront, Cape Town. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellation fees will be determined according to the policy outlined on the Bike and Saddle website–percentage charges are calculated on the total trip cost. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason.
• Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing and has not been deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless confirmed in writing by Bike and Saddle.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or for any possessions of the guest participating in a trip.
• Departure hours are not flexible; kindly ensure guests are familiar with the trip departure location and time.
Product ID: 13561